The Marina Restaurant
In summer, the kitchen operates from 11:30 until 8:00pm. At other times of year, there is a limited menu available.
- Seating is on a first come basis, no reservations. If you have a group larger than 10 people, please advise us ahead of time so we can do our best to accommodate you.
- Food specials are periodically listed on a pub board, and change as various things come available or into season. Check the board, or ask your server if there are any specials.
- All meals are individually prepared by our skilled kitchen staff by order. We do not pre-cook our food; we create fresh tasty succulent dishes for the finest and freshest product.
- We are well versed in providing for groups of varying size. For those wanting outside dining, we do a variety of barbecue options, giving delicious meals to groups of up to 150.
- We feel you should be able to arrive, relax, and fully enjoy a special occasion with a friend, group of friends or club while we look after the details for you. We will do the cooking, serving, cleanup and all you have to do is enjoy yourself and relax. We provide a first rate meal, including wines and beers should you desire. Our outside barbecue area is licensed for service of beverage alcohol, and we have draft, bottled and canned beers, along with wines by the glass, carafe or bottle as you choose.
We do the cleaning while you and your partners relax. No mess, no dishes, just fun and enjoyment in a wonderful social atmosphere, because after all, isn’t that why you are here?
- If you are interested in doing something special with a group, just call us; we can give you suggestions for dinner selections, or you can tell us what you would like, and we will give you a quote per person.
- We have several options available for vegetarians and those with unique dietary needs or desires. We are certain we can provide you with a memorable experience at a reasonable price.
Our kitchen strives to prepare some of the best food you will find anywhere in the Gulf Islands area. Food is one of life’s great pleasures, and hungry boaters are looking for good value and quality in a pleasant relaxing setting.
What better way to complement a great day on the water?
We have a regular menu, which includes popular favorites, such as our world class fish and chips. We always cut our french fries to order from Kennebec potatoes, to give you french fries to remember. They don’t get any better! We use a light beer batter on our cod for tasty crisp delicious fish to go with your perfect fries. We have juicy burgers with a 5.5 ounce patty of pure beef, grilled on our char broiler for superb flavor, served on a fresh bun, and garnished as you want it, with choices of swiss or real cheddar cheese, fresh sliced and fried mushrooms, bacon, crisp lettuce, mayonnaise, relish and fresh sliced onions. It makes for a big, juicy, tasty burger. With fries, it is a real meal!